Finding scrapbook page ideas to implement to your scrapbooking can be such a big pain! You're wanting to create a masterpiece, yet you do not really know how to start. Here are some suggestions to think about:
1) Color – The basic idea for a scrapbook page should be a color. Selecting a single color for your scrapbook pages can be quite complex if you want it to be. There are shades to play with. By experimenting with different shades of a color, you can have variety and yet stick with the same scrapbooking page idea.
Another fun scrapbook page idea that includes colors has you researching their different interpretations. By using colors this way, you can actually have a message that means something special to you.
2) Literature – Think of your favorite piece of literature and implement it in your scrapbook. Taking inspiration from books or a poem is a great scrapbook page idea. You see, authors sometimes picture their characters and stories so meaningfully, that you can actually see them in your mind. By placing these images on paper, you can actually share with people something that your passionate about.
Implementing your scrapbook on a piece of literature can be complicated for some people to understand. You may have to do some explaining before someone gets the idea of what you are trying to bring across in the scrapbook. In doing this, you get to show a part of your soul to the readers. It may also inspire people to take up reading.
3) Characters – Real and nonreal characters abound in the world that one can take inspiration from is another scrapbook page ideas. In using characters, you have two choices: Fiction or non fiction.
- Fiction – this idea for scrapbooking pages is where you take a fictional character and use that character as an inspiration for your scrapbooking page. Quite the opposite to what many people think, fictional characters are a lot more difficult to research on than actual, living characters.
- One reason is the fact that different people have various interpretations of them. Take Batman, for example. In the sixties, the TV series showed him as this campy superhero who wears grey and blue spandex. In the 1989 movie, he is a little more brooding, and wears protective armor. In the movie “Batman and Robin” he's portrayed as this not so brooding, talkative character who wears a rubber suit with nipples. See how different people’s perceptions of a fictional character can be?
- One benefit to this, though, is that you can have more freedom with this idea for a scrapbooking page. You see, not many people will question your interpretation of a fictional character.
- Non fiction – In this idea for a scrapbook page ideas, you take your inspiration from a real person. It does not truly matter if they are alive or dead. However, remember that people change all the time. Just take a look at Britney Spears and you will probably realize the meaning of this statement.
- By using real persons as your inspiration, you will be able to provide a whole lot of details on their lives. However, you will not truly have the same freedom as when you are trying to do a fictional character.
4) Activities – Try getting an idea for scrapbooking pages from your favorite activity. Most guys would choose sports and stuff, and nothing is wrong with that. However, you may want to try being different and think outside the box. Select your scrapbook page idea on an interest which no one can really guess. In doing this, you’ll get to have additional fun by having people guess the connection of the page to the activity.
Sometimes, people tend to label us through our activities. However, you might want to prove to others your true depth by showing in your scrapbook that a certain activity doesn't define the “whole” you.
You might want to show, using your scrapbook that even though you enjoy a particular activity, it is only a minor part of your existence and that you have a deeper facet to your personality than being a computer whiz, basketball jock and other stereotypical labels.
There you got it! Those are just some scrapbook page ideas you might think about trying out. Through trying out different things before you actually use them, you can see if those scrapbook page ideas fit your personality.